Although, this update is minor one, users will happy to know that it includes some of the amazing features like Wi-Fi from the Quick Settings menu, instant connectivity through Bluetooth, etc. We all are welcoming Android 4.2.2 update for devices like Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 10, but it hasn’t arrived in all the countries. So, if you want to install Android 4.2.2 in your Smartphone, take tour of our tutorial. Let me tell you, it is not a sure-shot method, if you are still like to go for it, follow below given steps:
Firstly, click on ‘settings’ options in which you will find ‘Apps’ option. In ‘Apps’ option, select ‘All’ option. Now, get ready to visit ‘Google Services Framework’ and click on ‘Force Stop’ and ‘Clear Data’. After completing this step, go back to your Nexus 10’s Settings option>> About and check a System Update.
In case, this procedure doesn’t work for you, then get ready for next some terminologies, if you don’t want to wait for the OTA update. Let’s start some other procedure, firstly, Nexus users have to make sure that their device is running on JOP40D build or JOP40F build. After making sure, get ready to download the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean from Google directly. If you are downloading from your device, then ensure to reboot it and flash the zip files. After sometime, file will install and OTA update will be ‘UP’ for your smartphone.
Another method is quite difficult, for those users, who are running stock recovery. To follow next method, follow above given steps:
• Download an appropriate zip file from the Google Servers and reboot your Nexus device.
• Then, Press Volume Up and Power button
• After this step, choose ‘Apply Update from adb’ option, but ensure to have the latest adb version supporting the sideload command.
• In next step, you have to connect your device using a USB cable and type in ‘adb sideload (Enter file name)
• Note your progress bar. Once it will reach to 100%, I will display message like ‘Sending: sideload 100%’
• At last, all things are done and user can have the Android 4.2.2 update in their device.
If all above give methods doesn’t work for your device, you have to wait for OTA update. Moreover, you all have an option to take help from experienced Android Development Company India that guides you regarding this latest update. Even, development companies are also waiting for such update to implement so they can show their talent through Android Apps Development for Nexus Device.